Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where can I find a great salon in Tampa that does hair extensions at a reasonable price?

I just recently had my shoulder length hair cut and I swear the stylist gave me a mullet!! Not only do I hate it, but I have a wedding and several Christmas parties coming up. I know I was dumb to get my hair cut but now I need to find a solution fast! I need a reputable place in the Tampa area. And I need to know how much I can expect to spend. Please help!



Where can I find a great salon in Tampa that does hair extensions at a reasonable price?

Marisabel on West Waters is the best, they do all kinds of hair types, my friends mother came down for her wedding from Haiti with a short, cropped almost buzz-cut and they gave her a natural update for $65 with past-shoulder length sew-in extensions...great job, great service, cost based on hair length and difficulty as well as hair's condition.



also try Melanee's on East Busch near Busch Gardens, or Bliss (has a full extension, no glue for about $99 special sometimes)



Where can I find a great salon in Tampa that does hair extensions at a reasonable price?

Hair Solutions



(813) 434-7039



715 S Howard Ave



Tampa, FL 33606



Hair extensions, depending on the lenght will cost you around $200.00

No comments:

Post a Comment