Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Neck hair?

For years I have shaved the hair on the back of my neck that falls below my natural hair line. The hair was always wirery and curly and never would look right when trying to wear my hair up. So I had my stylist create a nice hair line like you would if you were a guy getting his hair cut. I have kept this clean and trimmed for years. Then I have moved and have gone through several different stylist. And they always react weird to the fact that I get rid of this hair. Why is that? I think it looks more well kept than a bunch of curly hair on the back of your neck like some other girls I see. Is it really that uncommon to shave your neck hair if you are a woman?



Neck hair?

I always shave those little hairs that won't go up into a ponytail. It looks cleaner and gives you a nice presentable hairline. I don't think it's weird at all! I just do it myself. My hairstylist has never thought it was strange.



Neck hair?

i don't think so..i don't do it but i don't think its very unusual..see if their hair is like that =] it probably is a mess in the back too..suggest they get it cut haha lol no i don't think its unusual by the way im on mi brother's account so dont thyink im a guy answering this =]



Neck hair?

i have never heard of it! i also think that if it makes you feel better go right ahead. some chicks dont shave their legs or underarms and some might think that is weird. the stylist should just be happy to do what you ask them to. very unprofessional of them to react like that. i know a few guys who pluck their eyebrows and it makes them look more clean or something. cant think of the word. more maintained i guess. lots of people think that is unusual, i mean for the guy. i dont think its unusual though but i have never heard of it being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment