Monday, May 7, 2012

I need help from a Hair stylist that has traveled with there "tools" before.?

I am a hairstylist that needs to fly to Miami from Maryland. I also need to bring all of my "tools" of the trade, i.e. cutting shears, razors, blow dryer, combs and brushes, e.c.t. Is there a definitive travel bag for this kind of thing or do I need to just use a regular carry-on bag? I am nervous about letting them go through. I do not want to have them damaged at all. Pls help!!!!



I need help from a Hair stylist that has traveled with there "tools" before.?

there are stylist carry-alls that come much like a rolling carry-on. check your local beauty supply(cosmoprof maly's sally's), they are silver and black, wheels, handle, you get the picture.



I need help from a Hair stylist that has traveled with there "tools" before.?

Let me just say I'm not a hair stylist, but I would think it would be better to carry them on than checking your bag. Those things get tossed around like crazy! I know that some things are not allowed on planes these days, so you may want to call your airline and see what they recommend you do. That is probably your safest bet.



I need help from a Hair stylist that has traveled with there "tools" before.?

hi



sure there is a practical wanderful special bags !!! more than you can imagine !!! i do not live in your country but they exist in france which i am sure you might have in the staets better and better things they are water proof chock proof designd specialy for each singel tresure of yours ! you will hug the casse while sleeping from joy !



p.s if they turn out very expensive for you you can design your own and fiend some one to make it for you , and if you do not have time , you can just buy a normal (hard) suit casse that can fit into the aireplan there is a legal size that can take all your stuff you have to make sure from the vendor that this can go into the plain , buy or get spongy sheets , i am not sure this is the right word in english but they are very cheap and you can fiend it in any do it your self store or stores for crafts men , role each item in them so they do not bang together , by the way you can inssure( i mean contact an insurance traveling compagny ) your suit casse if your items are too much to be but in the legal size case , because i do not know with all the razors and wepons you will be carrying they will not freak out this days !



so just wrap every thing carefully , put it in a professional casse or just a hard casse , make the insurance and let them put this big sticker of fragile on it



good luck and have fun



I need help from a Hair stylist that has traveled with there "tools" before.?

Check airport policy. You will NEVER get those through on a carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment