Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How can i get/cut my hair like this?

i want to get my hair like this-



http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb286...



or this



http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/...



but im not sure if i should go to a stylist or if i should attempt myself??



if i do go to a stylist shouldi like..bring a picture??idonttknowww.



best answer to the well...best answerr.



How can i get/cut my hair like this?

I usually go to a salon/stylist to get my hair cut. And yes, you should bring a picture with you so whoever cutting your hair knows exactly what you want.



How can i get/cut my hair like this?

go to a stylist and bring those two pictures because they will know how to cut it like that if you show them



How can i get/cut my hair like this?

Plz dont attempt it your self..bring the picture into the salon.. they will razor it..閳?br>How can i get/cut my hair like this?



Bring the picture and go to a hair salon and tell her/him to cut your hair like that.



I like the second one better



the first one was kinda all over the place. :-D



How can i get/cut my hair like this?

definatly dont try and do it yourself you can really mess your hair up!! and yes bring a pic with you



How can i get/cut my hair like this?

print the picture and bring it to the hairstylist...



that will make the result on your hair exactly the same as in the picture....



hope this helps!!



How can i get/cut my hair like this?

Don't try it yourself, you'll 100% regret is afterwards. Go to a salon, bring in a few pictures, and talk to the stylist before she starts cutting so she knows exactly what you want.



How can i get/cut my hair like this?

ew that is so ugly and poser-ish



How can i get/cut my hair like this?

Do not do it yourself!! You dont want to end up looking horrible you know? Lol Professionals know how to do those things. And yes, take a photo. I never go to the salon without one because then there is no room for interpretation, the stylists knows exactly what you want.



How can i get/cut my hair like this?

I would definitely go to a stylist. bring the pictures along with you. this way you have something to show them. be specific, let them know EXACTLY what you want!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment