Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair salon in Houston, TX?

I'm moving to the Houston area from Austin. It took me 4 years to find a decent stylist for my hair in Austin - you know, one you can walk in for the first time, say "Do whatever you think will look good," and it always DOES look good.



So now I'm looking for a stylist in Houston, and I realize s/he has a lot to live up to. Here are my prerequisites:



-Needs to understand how curly/wavy hair works, especially in Houston humidity



-Needs to understand thin/fine hair (lucky me)



-Price no more the $60



-Understanding that I only get my hair cut one every 4-6 months, so no guilt and can create a cut that grows out nicely



-I live on the south side of loop 610, so that's my desired location



Thanks for any suggestions!



Hair salon in Houston, TX?

I have been going to The Hair Color Salon and I love it! Nancy Parshall (the stylist) does wonders with my hair and its super curly too! Her haircuts are $60.00! Its definitely well worth the drive. You will know what I mean when you go in for your appointment. She starts out with a wonderfully relaxing shampoo massages your head, she plays nice soothing music and your seated in the most comfortable shampoo chair ever! She really takes her time to talk with you before so she knows exactly what you want. She's perfect for changing up styles on a spur of a moment. Just try her out!



Hair salon in Houston, TX?

My barber also does hair styling, he is Downtown in the lobby of the Binz building on Texas and Main

No comments:

Post a Comment