Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Really good HAIR SALON around Gwinnett, or close to?

I always go to the "cheap-o" salon to get a haircut 4 like $10, but the last time, I got my hair messed up. I was scared, so like a year later, I just got my hair cut at an "expensive" salon, I thought "Hey, it's the one time I'm spending a lot on my hair, maybe I'll get a GOOD cut." Guys, my hair is so jacked, the stylist was MEAN to me, I mean MEAN, and it cost me $40. Now, I need to, is possible find a GOOD salon, 4 real this time, to cut/fix my hair as best possible. Right now I am having to wear a headband everyday, to keep all the random CHUNKS she cut, from curling up in my face. It's bad guys, please help. PLUS I've been growing out my hair (it was LOOONG) for the cancer pacients, and she cut like 7 inches off the bottom after messsing up over and over. I could cry really guys. I've tried to style it to hide the damage, but to no avail. Please help me out, preferably to a salon kinda close to Snellville, but as long as it's GOOD, mileage won't matter. Please help.



Really good HAIR SALON around Gwinnett, or close to?

check it



http://valuecom.com/pauldingcounty/busin...



Really good HAIR SALON around Gwinnett, or close to?

van michael salon



aveda



they do awesome haircuts and trims

No comments:

Post a Comment