Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Professional hair salon in Lansing Michigan area?

It's finally time to go get my hair cut again, and I'm ready to get that much shorter hairstyle I've been afraid to get at the cheap salons I normally go to. I want to go to a professional salon where I don't have to hear "oops" or feel totally disappointed at the job the stylist did with my hair. If I get it cut as short as I want it, I wont have the option to go somewhere else and have them try to fix it. It doesn't have to be a real big upscale salon or anything just one with a younger crowd who know what the hell kind of haircut I want done. Any ideas?



Professional hair salon in Lansing Michigan area?

sorry only know an awesome one in Commerce Twp MI.



My brother in law owns it and they're pretty fantastic.



If you want I can send him an email and ask him if he knows of any good ones in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment