Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair Stylists! Ladies! Hairstyle Help, Please!?

OK, so my stylist (who's good %26amp; I've been with for over a year) cut and highlighted my hair today.... except, she did it the way SHE wanted. I think she thought it would look good, but honestly, I hate it. I'm not usually one who get too upset over hair, I mean, it does grow back, but I am unhappy.



Basically, I just want some styling advice.



What I wanted: sleek angled bob (short in back, long in front) with long, side-swept bangs (think nicole ritchie)



What I got: short, blunt chin lenght bob with blunt bang above my eyes! (it is no a good look for me because I have a round face)



Any Advice?



: (



Hair Stylists! Ladies! Hairstyle Help, Please!?

hair clips and headbands till it grows out.



Hair Stylists! Ladies! Hairstyle Help, Please!?

depends how short it is,,you can jus cut it even shorter lik 'go for it' n thn use gell to jus punk it out,, you can get a cool a'symmetrical do like tht



http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i55/bl...



Hair Stylists! Ladies! Hairstyle Help, Please!?

I wouldn't have the guts to go back and tell the lady I didn't like it.



You could take it to another hair stylist, bring her a picture.



%26amp;%26amp;%26amp; if you tell the new lady that the other one wasn't doing what you asked.



I guarantee, she won't do anything less then you ask.



But hey, Do whatever you'd like.



Hair Stylists! Ladies! Hairstyle Help, Please!?

I hate when they get so scissor happy! If I were you, I wouldn't try to get another stylist to "fix it" because all she can do is cut it shorter and into a different shape. I would wait until it grows out to the length you like it at before going in to see a stylist. For now, I would make a deep side part while its still wet on whichever side you choose to get that nicole richie bang effect and I think some light liquid gel or mousse and scrunching will be your best bet. This will give you a softer, less blunt appearance. I like anything Garnier Frutis, John Freida, or Herbal Esscences personally. Or pin your bangs back in a poof and straighten it to make it look sleek and have a slightly longer look. I think you should enjoying the new found curl and bounce that often comes with short hair, you might discover you like it! Hope I helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment