Monday, May 7, 2012

My hair grows really fast, should I even bother dying it blond, it'll have dark root in 3 days?

I've been told many times I'd look great as a blond. I have very light skin, so I could look like a natural blond guy if I dyed my hair. But my hair grows really quick. I cut my hair every Saturday. I wouldn't cut it as often if not because my super frizzy hair looks really bad on the sides of my head as it grows. All my barbers and hair stylist have always been surprised of how fast my hair grows, and often I go to them. Dying your hair is big commitment, if I dye it, I'd probably start showing dark roots by the 3rd if not the 4th day. I can't dye my hair eveyr 4 days.



Should I even bother to dye it the first time?



My hair grows really fast, should I even bother dying it blond, it'll have dark root in 3 days?

I used to have the same problem. I love having blonde hair but it is an investment in many aspects. If you have the money to do it and the time to dedicate to it. Keep in mind that dying it blonde will also make hair more breakable which is never helpful for naturally frizzy hair. The frizz will break and be shorter, more noticable.



If you really end up doing it I would suggest getting highlights first, which you may choose to stay with. They are less of an eye sore when growing back. Just in a "T", along your part and around your face. That way the blonde shows when your hair is up and down. Your paying less that way, but more importantly frying less hair. It sounds as if dying your hair blonde may be more of a burden than a blessing.



My hair grows really fast, should I even bother dying it blond, it'll have dark root in 3 days?

I suggest getting peek-a-boo highlights! They will lighten up your hair but you wont see the grow out because the darker hair is lying on top of them. They only peek out. Nice way to make a change w/ out having to retouch every 5 weeks. But if you do start processing your hair with bleach, your hair will probably slow down with the growth after a few times.



My hair grows really fast, should I even bother dying it blond, it'll have dark root in 3 days?

u should dye it if its ur choice plus my older cousins got blonde hair and black roots and he's never complaint!!



My hair grows really fast, should I even bother dying it blond, it'll have dark root in 3 days?

nah, your hair cannot humanley grow that fast that you'd have roots in three days. On average, it'll only grow have and inch in a month, so it's fine for you to dye your hair blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment