Friday, April 27, 2012

What should I tell my hair stylist?

Okay, I have brown hair with light brown/golden highlights. My hair is long (i'm getting it cut to my shoulders) and wavy but I sraighten it. Right now I have side bangs but they hang past my chin lol so they are not really considered bangs. The first time I told her I wanted side bangs she just got sciccors and ran it down the hair to create bangs. I didn't lyk it b/c my bangs were all kinds of diff. lengths. I want side swept bangs they are lyk below my eye and all about the same length. I want to be able to wear my hair down, in a ponytail or bun and have my bangs lyk across my forehead. Right now whenever I do that it hangs straight down in my face.



How exactly do I tell her all of this, lol? Does anyone have a good picture. Is what I am describing side swept bangs?



What should I tell my hair stylist?

side swept bangs do exactly that...go to the side. if you want ones that hang down then just ask for long blunt bangs...make sure you mention that if they are in your eyes a little that doesn;t bother you so you don't wind up with buster brown bangs...



What should I tell my hair stylist?

well if you want your bangs to sweep to the side all you really need is a hair straightener. get your bangs and WITH the straightener, pull them straight forward in front of your face and curve them downward(but not too much). after you have done that like once or twice, then flip them to the side and they should stay in place. you can put a little hairspray if you want also.

No comments:

Post a Comment