Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair stylists and layering in Palm Beach, FL??

I'm Asian with a round face, and my hair is as straight as it can ever be. I always ask when I get my hair cut to have long layers, but then never do it right. My hair is dark brown and I have a side-part. Are there any good hair stylists who can give me long layers in the Palm Beach area (FL)? And if I got long layers, should I get side-bangs, the ones that can be swept over?



Hair stylists and layering in Palm Beach, FL??

ok u need to show them a photo and go to a stylist that has a few yrs in her service i have been a stylist a long time and many newbees have a tough time doing layers so get a old hand then side bangs yup there cute and since your hair is so straight id go w.them a tad longer also very lite dark red thinn hi lites so sweet goodluck!!!!!!!



Hair stylists and layering in Palm Beach, FL??

Not sure if these might help. I can't find any Asian hair salon in Palm Beach though.....



You may want to try if you wish too. But I feel that only Asian is able to cut Asian's hair well. Caucasians can't do Asian's hair....I was told Asian hair is like wire last time....can't do the layers the way you want it too %26gt;%26lt;"



Florida Stylists



http://www.afrohair.com/haircare/florida...



Asian Permanent Hair Straightening



http://www.sullosalonspa.com/asian_perma...



Hair Salon: Hair Touch



http://www.asianweek.com/2002_11_15/feat...



(This is a real Asian !! But the store is location in SF. Maybe you can try to contact her to check if she has any branch or assistant located in Palm Beach ?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment