Friday, April 27, 2012

Help!! please, major hair dilemma!?

I got my hair cut yesterday like keira knightleys. I hate it. I had my hair this way about a year or two ago and loved it but this time the stylist cut the bangs too short, where they look nothing like the picture. I had been debating before i had gotten my hair cut if i should get keiras or natalie portmans or winona ryders. Now i am thinking about getting natalie portmans or winona ryders hair because they are shorter then my hair now but will fix the problem with my bangs. here are the pics what do you think



what do you think?



here is natalie portmans



http://www.flickr.com/photos/69994287@N0...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/69994287@N0...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/69994287@N0...



Help!! please, major hair dilemma!?

I wouldn't. These cuts are really really short!



Wait a couple of weeks for the bangs to grow and just try to work with it in the meantime.



If you can't work with it, ask a friend for another stylist name to get an appointment and see what they can do (styling, maybe shaping it up a bit) to get it to work until the bangs grow.



You will regret cutting off the rest of your hair due to a bad haircut...trust me on this.



Help!! please, major hair dilemma!?

Looks Awful I would be sooooo embarrassed.



Help!! please, major hair dilemma!?

Sorry they all look like booboos to me.



Help!! please, major hair dilemma!?

Its just not very feminine either :S i think you should just stick with what you have cause it has to be better than that!



Good luck with whatever you choose anyway x



Help!! please, major hair dilemma!?

natalies hair is cute but you could use other fixes, like sweeping your bangs to one side or do that with a clip or something to pull them back. natalies hair is cute but consult your stylist



Help!! please, major hair dilemma!?

I think you should do it. Go shorter, whats it going to hurt. I have my hair super short too. Once it was messed up by going to a new stylist. SO I shaved it. a month or 2 later I was able to go back to my reg stylist and she did it exactly how I wanted it.



Help!! please, major hair dilemma!?

If you are really uncomfortable with it,



you could ask about getting extensions



until your hair grows back.



Help!! please, major hair dilemma!?

hi. umm, actually i dont personally think thats where you should go. The cut, to me, is really messy and just yucky! But if it's been on your heart to do, go for it, but be prepared for the worst, because it may just be worst than the one you have now. If your looking for that length, i would look around sites and other things before i chose. Luckily, im here to help. I've came up with 3 hairstyles in that length so you just choose which one you like, or go with your original. Good luck, have fun, %26amp;%26amp; be sassy! love, cuteness%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment