Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair cut & color info?

Does anyone know any good websites where they have hair cuts and hair color pictures and ideas? I am looking for for a new style to try out - but I want to have a good picture before I head to my stylist!



Hair cut %26amp; color info?

thehairstyler.com is what I used! I loved it; you can upload your own picture and try thousands of different cuts and colors then print it out and take it to your stylist.



It has been the best cut I've ever had!



Hair cut %26amp; color info?

i know this may sound corny but try



seventeen.com



they have awesome hair sections.



Hair cut %26amp; color info?

www.supercuts.com



Hair cut %26amp; color info?

what i did is yahoo it with the image button and i type short hair cuts a million of them come up find a cute one every time



Hair cut %26amp; color info?

Just google it. There should be heaps of websites.



Hair cut %26amp; color info?

what about clairol?

No comments:

Post a Comment