Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I am going to the salon soon to have my hair cut I have shoulder length brown hair with layers in it and i have a round face should I go for side bangs if I should what should I ask my hair stylist for by side bangs I mean this:



http://www.ashleytisdale.com/images_pub/...



thanks in advance



Hair emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Okay,I have side bangs...



I tried going for that exact picture when I first got them...I hated them hated hated because those side bangs cover most of her forehead...and that's a bad thing because that strand of hair to the far righ(our right not hers) of her bangs NEVER stays in place..You'll find you self pulling your bangs to the side all of the time and since they don't stay to the side they get in your eyes!So I took a little less than half and clipped it with a barrette and hid the barrette under all of my hair!!



Bottom line don't get the to where they cover your whole forehead(basically)!



Hoped this helped!!



Good luck!!



There are other pix of ashley tisdale with bangs that aren't so full!!



Mine look similar to this



http://www.theradreport.com/wp-content/u...



Hair emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

hi i am a hairdresser some people find it hard to tell me what style they would like just take a picture with you to help you explain what you want.



Hair emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

side bangs are always cute! your stylist can make them so they fit your face. plus, if you don't feel like having the bangs down, you can always pin them up and that will look cute too! :)



Hair emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i have a round face too, always go with side bangs. they dont make our faces look so full and round then make it look a bit slimmer, i got them today too. Good luck:)



Hair emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ya i think that would look cute with brown hair



hope this helps



Hair emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

OKay tell your stylist you want shaggy side bangs that go just pass your eyebrows. But you don't want them perfect, otherwise, it will be to hard to manage especially when you have to trim them yourself every other week. Make sure you say SIDE SWEPT because thats how Ashley Tisdales are and that;s what you want.



Hair emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

just bring that picture with you and ask for those bangs.



Hair emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

side bangs always look awsome! hairdressers dont always noe wut u want so be sure to bring in ur pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment