Monday, May 7, 2012

Is a shag cut good for thin hair?

when I was little I had seizures that came with fevers of 105. This ended up burning my roots of my hair leaving me with thin hair. It's not bald but I am still self conscious about it. I am only 37 and I would like to get a fashionable cut. I just don't know which one would be best for me. I am thinking I would like a shoulder brushing shag cut. I like that shaggy movable look with very little maintenance. I am skeptical about beauty salons because when I get in the chair the stylist always feels the need to tease my hair and I end up leaving with a beehive. Help....



Is a shag cut good for thin hair?

PERFECT



Beauty Salons only tease old ladies hair now. The styles are wash and wear. Check out these sites:



latest-hairstyles.com



bosshairstyles.com



beautifulhairstyles.com



Is a shag cut good for thin hair?

Short hair cuts are GREAT for thin hair. Since the hair is shorter, it weighs less thus giving you the ability to achieve lots and lots of volume at the top, giving you the appearance of having fuller hair. The shaggy movable cut you're talking about sounds perfect.



Is a shag cut good for thin hair?

yes,infact i have a shag cut.and my hairs are very thin.and then also i look cool.i am giving u a tips-massage your hairs after bathing,by this your hairs will look stylish.try it.



Is a shag cut good for thin hair?

i totally support the shag idea it sounds really cute!! Find a hair stylist that knows what he/she is doing and tell them exactly what you want or they will do what they want haha. You might want to bring in a picture of what you want too.

No comments:

Post a Comment