Monday, May 7, 2012

My hair is wavy like and it looks like many elongated S's. How do I find the right hair style?

Everytime I go and cut my hair, the stylist would straighten my hair after, which is not what I want. I want a hair style that after I wash my hair will be okay just to leave it as it is. My hair is very thick and I have a lot of hair. It is about rib length if I straighten it, but since is is wavy, it is about chest length. If I try to straighten it with a ceramic one and on high power, it just wont straighten. Any suggestions would be great. =)



My hair is wavy like and it looks like many elongated S's. How do I find the right hair style?

straighten it, and get it professionally layered in a hair shop,just a hair cut,not alot of money,maybe about 20$.....it will be easier to straighten and easier to manage. use herbal essences!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment