Monday, May 7, 2012

I have been experiencing hair loss, what should i do or use?

it's been about a year now, that i decided to grow my hair out for donation. here in san diego, the summer weather can get pretty hot, so i showered twice a day for the entire summer, including shampoooing and conditioning my hair, over the time i noticed that i was loosing alot of hair strands. i thought at first that it was just my scalp in its resting phase. when i was ready to cut my hair my stylist assured me that it was that and once i cut my hair it would grow back.. i now have a medium/short pixie style. its been about 4 months, but i still havent seen any improvements, my hair continues to grow longer, but i still dont see full hair. i dont have male pattern baldness, because its not just in a specific place in which i lost hair, i can part my hair anywhere and its evenly bare. i use head and shoulders daily and im beginning to think that that may be a reason, i also use alot of products including hairspray to style it. if you need the info: male, 14 kthanks :]



I have been experiencing hair loss, what should i do or use?

1. Eat HEALTY Food



2. Take PLENTY of Vitamins



3. Exercise



4. Try not 2 STRESS the "Little-Stuff" ! !



I have been experiencing hair loss, what should i do or use?

Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



I have been experiencing hair loss, what should i do or use?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



Modern hairloss treatments



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment