Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair trimming?

Nowadays I see lot of girls, ladies trim their hair for about 1 or 2 inches every month or alternate month. I think the main reason for cutting the hair for 1 or 2 inches is because of split ends. I also see lot of hair stylist recommend and advise all people that when you have spilit ends cut your hair for 1 or 2 inches. I also see some recommend to go for reguler hair trimming so that the more you cut your hair grows. Is it true? Please comment whether ladies or girls should go for reguler hair cut for about 1 or 2 inches every month for the hair to grow faster or if they have spilit ends.Because I had this problem at my home when my wife is wanting to go for trimming her long hair 1 or inches. Yesterday when we went out she went to mens saloon and asked the barber to cut her hair and by the time I could see what was happening the barber cut 2 inches of my wife hair neatly trimmed. Please advise



Hair trimming?

trim your hair about every 6 weeks. It will get longer that way and help it grow. and it is a good way to get rid of split ends

No comments:

Post a Comment