Thursday, April 26, 2012

How to get a "scene" hair cut? PLEASE HELP. DDD:>?

I want to know exactly what to tell my stylist to get a scene hair style, I've tried so many damn times, but they all ended up failing, badly. I've tried razoring, still, nothing. I need to know what in the flying hell to tell my stylist, exactly what to tell them, because they seem to be mentally challenged in Orlando Florida. I tell them A LOT of chunky layers, and short at the top, and they seem to hear "a few layers, and not really that short" :| Please help me. (I'm sorry for my language, I'm just a bit frustrated.)



How to get a "scene" hair cut? PLEASE HELP. DDD:%26gt;?

well i help you out since the people before my anwser are not helping you out at all,Well you need to tell your stylist to give you lots of layer on the top of your hair ALOT,Buy big sexy hairspray and bed head manipulator or any kind of manipulator a teasing comb and you tease tease untill you get it how big you want if you would like go onto youtube and search for Teasing hair trust me you follow these step you will have "scene hair" in no time.Or you can also add mulitiple colors in your hair red blonde hotpink etc.



How to get a "scene" hair cut? PLEASE HELP. DDD:%26gt;?

take in a picture



How to get a "scene" hair cut? PLEASE HELP. DDD:%26gt;?

sounds to me like you need a new stylist :D

No comments:

Post a Comment