Thursday, April 26, 2012

What kind of hair do the majority of Blonde women like on thier men?

Hi! I once gave advice to a friend about dating. He couldnt find the kind of girl he wanted. I told him he had to work for it. I said "If you want a country girl, you better put on a coyboy hat. If you wanna fit girl, you better go to the gym and get fit yourself." This being said, I wanna take my own advice.



I have ALWAYS been attracted to the 'Blonde bombshell' so to speak. I have never really tried to hook up with one, and none of my past girlfriends were blonde either. So here I am, single again, and I wanna make an effort to calm my curiosity.



So if you are into the blonde look for yourself, what kind of hair style/color do you like for the man in your life? My hair is brown and shaggy right now. (Shoulder length in the back, bangs to my nose) So its for the most part a blank canvas for a hair stylist. As I go get my hair cut soon, Im looking for some good opinons any of you may have! Thank you!!! sorry for the long question! ;)



What kind of hair do the majority of Blonde women like on thier men?

your yahoo pic is great!! cut your hair like this!! it would be so cool! blonde women dont really care about the hair colour of their boyfriends.. sometimes they look deeper down inside their heart but because of all this jokes about blondies men think that they are shallow people. dont forget that the majority of todays blondies were brunettes in the past!



What kind of hair do the majority of Blonde women like on thier men?

I might not be blonde,but I think your hair sounds nice! You could get it cut short at sides,leave it long at the top and around your ears,but seriously sounds fine as it is! hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment