Friday, April 27, 2012

I want to color my hair, myself or professionally?would this color look okay on me?

I was wonderign if I should color my hair.and a good product to use. do you think loreal natural match is good? i have a medium to dark brown hair color and would liek to go to a nice chesnut./red color? my skin is pale and i have olive green eyes? do you think this color would look okay on me?i love the color and everything. shoudl i just go to my hair stylist where i can get it bleached and have her do it for me? ( i need a hair cut anyways the last time i got one was in may so i have loads of split ends ) lol



or shoudl i just do it myself? but im afraid of messing it up? the only time ive died my hair was liek 6 years ago and i got high lights...



I want to color my hair, myself or professionally?would this color look okay on me?

See your hairstylist if you want to make a major change. Go to beautyriot.com or matrix.com and print an image of what specific color you would like. Show the photo to your hairstylist and she or he will be able to determine what color will work well as far as your skin tone and eye color are. Good luck. Hope this helps! :)



I want to color my hair, myself or professionally?would this color look okay on me?

You definately should go to a salon if you want to dye your entire head of hair by yourself. Chances are, as this is your first time dying your hair , that you will mess it up and have to go to a salon anyway to get it fixed. Salons always do a much nicer job on the hair color anyway, since the products that they use are better quality than what you would buy at a drugstore. If the hair color is so different from your natural color that you need to bleach your hair first, DO NOT bleach your hair yourself. You could risk breaking all of your hair and damaging it for quite some time.



I think that the color would look good on you from the way you have described yourself. I can't be the best judge unless I see a picture of you, so you probably should ask your friends or family.



Good luck with getting your hair done!

No comments:

Post a Comment