Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair??????

I got my hair cut and I showed her this pic and my hair was suppost to look like this http://www.lynnechapman.com/images/longW... but it ended up looking like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/carrierox4e... See where the circle is?? Thats how it looks all around my head, a big bump!! Now what?? My hair is naturally curly and thick like in the pic and I don't want to straghten it all the time or get it cut shorter!!



Everyone on here keeps saying that if I want my hair to look like the 1st link then I am going to have to curl it.... Why didn't the hair stylist tell me that?? Now how can I style it that dosen't take much time?? Should I go back to the hairstylist?? If you think I should go back then what should I ask them to do?? Thanks!!



Hair??????

Maybe You should go to a different hair stylist and ask them what to do about it. ask them to cut it in a way that they think will suit you.



You could use straighteners?

No comments:

Post a Comment