Friday, April 27, 2012

Where can i find Funky Afro Salon to give my relaxed hair a STYLE in London!?

I need a haircut. I have shoulderlength relaxed afro hair but it has no shape or definition or style or anything - it just grows and I relax it. I go to a black hair dressers to get it relaxed but i've never had it styled and wouldn't know what to ask for - would love to know of a really professional Afro hair stylist who can give me a wicked cool Eve-esque hairstyle / hair cut in london. Any advice? x



Where can i find Funky Afro Salon to give my relaxed hair a STYLE in London!?

google maps... search "funky afro hair london" that's what i did and tons of salons came up in london that specialize in black/ afro hair... i can't give you a link though because it doesn't work

No comments:

Post a Comment