Monday, May 7, 2012

Thick hair?

My hair's too thick! I layer cut it coz my hair stylist says it would make it thinner.....and it did,for like less than a month! So becoz of that, I have to keep on going to a salon to trim my hair everytime it get thicker and it's soooo annoying! I'm trying to let my hair grow and because of this I can't afford to keep on trimming my hair...it'll take ages for my hair to finnaly grow long. Isn't there another way to make my hair less thick without trimming it so often?



Thick hair?

Have your stylist thin it out... the scissors have teeth in them so it cuts 5 out of 20 strands out (as an example-- not necessarily accurate) ... they cut it underneath, so the top layer still looks long.



Though, I must say, I prefer long thick hair. I have thick hair too. My sister, whose hair is even thicker than mine, will flat iron hers to tame it down some.



Thick hair?

get dreds, that will sort everything out and since ur hair is think then no probs doing it.



Thick hair?

Have your salonist thin your hair with a little razor type thing and then ask her to layer it.



Thick hair?

ther is a such thing of hair thinner a cream that thins your hair out



Thick hair?

My hair stylist usually thins my hair out with special thinning scissors. It helps alot, but I do wear my hair short. I also have it texturized on the ends sometimes too. Wearing it short means I have to go every 4 weeks to get it cut, but it is soooo much easier than wearing it long with it being so thick. If you want to wear it long, I would ask about a razor cut and layer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment