Monday, May 7, 2012

My hair...HELP...color and cut...?

I'm getting my hair done this Thursday. I used to have ALOT of blonde highlights and now I'm trying to go back to my natural color. I've been coloring it brown for a while now and the blonde keeps coming back through. I eventually want to go to not coloring my hair at all. Are my roots ever going to go away or am I stuck to artificial coloring for the rest of my life? Should I let it grow out and look like trash for a few years? Should I try a semi-permanent color or would that never TOTALLY go away? And, if so, should i just do it myself or tell my stylist to? Also...i'm trying to grow my hair out. I wear it curly and straight and im wondering how to get it cut b/c if it has too many layers...the curls look weird, but my hair is really thick, should i just get it thinned? Pics would help...



My hair...HELP...color and cut...?

you want to start using temporary coloring. that way, you won't have the lines where your hair grows out. eventually, you will be able to stop dying your hair. if you want to end up without dying your hair, it will be harder to accomplish this while growing your hair out.



you need a stylist who knows how to do curly hair. they can figure out what is best for your type of curly hair. also, if you add too many layers, you will look like a mushroom.



nick arrojo from what not to wear is the best at doing curly hair...



My hair...HELP...color and cut...?

The site below has been very useful to me time and time again. I hope this will help you too.



My hair...HELP...color and cut...?

Blonde is hard to get rid of, I've had the same problem also, you just have to keep dying over it until it's gone. I get natural color washes to make my hair close to my natural color without as much damage. As the color fades it adds some dimension, but I have to dye it not long after that because you will start to notice the roots a bit. I also found that going a shade darker really helped cover up the blonde and make everything look better if you skin tone will allow that



My hair...HELP...color and cut...?

Do you REALLY trust the person you are going to let do your hair? If there are any doubts I would hold off. Find someone that has hair you like and ask them for a recommendation. You will eventually cut out all of the colored hair but it will take a little time. A good colorist should be able to color your hair on a regular basis to keep the blonde from coming through. The key will be to go every few weeks for a touch up.



My hair...HELP...color and cut...?

Do You Worry About Your Hair?



- Know Your Hair



- The Hair Cycle



- Do You Have Gray Hair?



- Thinning Hair and Baldness



- Care for Your Hair



http://watchtower.org/e/20020808a/articl...



IF you want to avoid roots that are different color from the rest of your hair, why not color your hair the same as your roots? I prefer leaving my hair natural, even as it changes.



My hair...HELP...color and cut...?

* Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Hair Styles



* Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



* Hairstyle - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment