Monday, May 7, 2012

Only answers from Stylist or those who've had extensions please..?

Hello. I am not a stylist. I have ordered my own keratin bond hair extensions and plan to put them in with a friends help (I'm not an idiot I think I can figure it out, so no scoldings please from those of you who think I should have a stylist put them in, since there are none within many miles who even offer it where I live )



I DO however admit to needing a stylist to cut my hair and there are lots of those around here.



I have shoulder length hair. It's thick, but has been thinned with shears and razor. I'll need a stylist to layer the extensions afterwards of course.



BUT (and this is my question... finally)



Do I need to see a stylist to thin my hair more before I put the extensions in...to have my hair like MAJORly layered?



or can all layering and blending be done after the extensions go in.



I hope someone gets what i'm saying. I have thick hair so i'm wondering if it should be super thinned before I put in the extensions.



Only answers from Stylist or those who've had extensions please..?

If you start layering your hair before putting the extensions in, it would look better and you would be more "safe". If you put the extensions in and started layer your hair then, your extensions could fall out OR once you take the extensions out, your naturtal hair would have a weird un even layering to it. I think you should layer it first then put the extensions in. Goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment