Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair Help!!!! please help me!?

here is a pic of what my hair looks like.



http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/...



...i have tried every hair style i could think of and plus ones i made up. and it dont make my hair look good. and i i would like to cut my hair like a scene hair style. please help!!!!



[photos would be appericated so i can show them to my hair stylist]



Thanks Bunches.



Hair Help!!!! please help me!?

do what posh has right now... she was on barbera walters last night and if you highlighted it with like blue or purple or something it would look pretty punk



Hair Help!!!! please help me!?

you would look cute with ur hair staying that lenght and layers everywhere. you should buy hair wax to make the layers stand out. and some bangs but side sweep bangs would be really pretty. i found a really good picture of what i'm talkin about but i can't paste the link. i'll just e-mail it to you k



Hair Help!!!! please help me!?

go to a hair salon and bring a picture of what you want your hair to look like.... also very important... make sure the hair salon you go to is good and has experience.... because i've gone to many different salons and i end up looking even worse.... when you get your haircut, add alittle color... maybe dye it black and add a different color to your bangs.... hope this helps! :D



Hair Help!!!! please help me!?

What is a "Scene Hair Style" ? Viewing your photo from what I can tell your ends are very chopped. You are at that "In between" Stage. Not long enough and shorter than you know what to do with it. It doesn't leave you much choice because if you want length you are going to have to wear a wig or get extensions. The good news is that you look nice as a blond. I would go really short. Color it a beige blond and put a lot of texture in it. Remember Sharon Stone's cut in "Catwoman" . Basically a boys cut with tons of disconnection. Make sure you go to a stylist that is HIP and Happening and knows HOW to use a razor.



http://www.eforu.com/gallery/sharonstone...



Hair Help!!!! please help me!?

Hi Sweetie...my, you have such pretty blue eyes and a pretty pixie look to you...your hair looks like it might be fly away and baby fine, such a lovely color and shine to it, tho....have you tried a short hairstyle us oldesters call a 'pixie'? Mariska Hargaty (sp) used to wear a version of it-she stars in Law and Order/ Special Victims Unit......It was Lisa Minelli's signature hair style (still is)...and the late Audrey Hepburn wore a version of it for many years....it's short, layered to the shape of the head, and cut around the ears so you can show off earrings....I myself wore it for many years (until my new hubby talked me ito wearing my hairlong...what is it with guys and long hair)...Bangs can be worn at any length, straight down or brushed to the side...it's wash %26amp; wear so you can literally comb it thru with fingers outta the shower %26amp; let it dry , or style it sleek or even spikey....dispite it's shortness it is versatile...however, growing it out is a *****. And a big plus is you save on shampoo %26amp; conditioner 'cause you don't need much lol.....



You do need a pretty, feminine face to pull it off...and with big eyes....it'll call attention to your features and make your eyes look even bigger than they are....think about it....Good Luck with whatever style you choose...



Hair Help!!!! please help me!?

Hi! You should go to photobucket.com and search for either scene hairstyles or short hairstyles. I go there to find ideas for my own hair because they have alot of pictures. I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment