Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair Problem!!!?

I am an eleven year old girl with really long, golden blonde hair. I always dream of cutting it short, but never get the guts to do it. Like today, I was getting my hair cut, (just a trim, as usual), and the hair stylist cut off more than I asked for. I was fine with it, in fact, I was wishing that she would cut more, and more! Everyone's always saying that I should give my hair to locks of love, and I have begun to seriously consider that. There are two problems, though. Firstly, how will I ask my parents? I'm not that open with them in the first place, and they love my hair so much, so how will I tell them? Secondly, I'm a little worried about how it will look after, but that desire to just chop it all of, still remains inside of me. If anyone has any advice at all that they could give me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!



Hair Problem!!!?

I know that your parents love your hair ( i would too if i was them - you are so lucky!), but if you do a little research on the locks of love website, you can show them how your beautiful hair will benefit another child who has lost their own. A lot of times, hair salons will cut your hair for free if you donate your hair to locks of love, so this is another plus when it comes to convincing your parents of letting you cut your hair. When you go to the salon, bring in plenty of pictures of what you want. Tell the stylist how much you are willing to part with, how much time you wish to spend on it, and how your hair acts on a normal basis. Before you get it cut, if you don't normally wear your hair away from your face, try to wear it in a pony tail or bun and see if you like how your face looks without your hair covering it. If the stylist says that the cut that you picked out won't work for your face, take his advice (he's cut a lot more hair then you have:)), however make sure that you get something that will make you happy. Good luck!!



Hair Problem!!!?

You can sell your long hair for some cash at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment