Friday, March 30, 2012

I had long hair, my stylist did a "new look" for me and cut it into a long shag. I HATE it

I need to know how to have my hair cut to get rid of this awful long shag hair cut. please help



I had long hair, my stylist did a "new look" for me and cut it into a long shag. I HATE it, what will fix this

Go to another hair stylist and have him/her cut the shag look off to even it out with the rest of your hair.



Then have the patience to wait for your hair to grow again the way you want it to, and be emphatic to the stylist that you don't want the "new look".



I had long hair, my stylist did a "new look" for me and cut it into a long shag. I HATE it, what will fix this

Get it cut medium with angles and layers trysome highlights to really add some spark. It will look really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment