Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Professional hair stylist help please 911 hair emergency?

i have a heart shaped face;



i have long, black,straight hair.ii have some layers in the front only .i got my hair cut at walmart,i dont really like the results ,i want something that can stand out .i want to keep my hair long.i would like to dye my hair another color too.but i dont know what to do ,i have a light brown skin complexion and not sure what to do with the hair color.i need some help with my hairstyles ,i always wear my hair down because i have no clue on what hairstyle fits me.please ,please help.thankyou



Professional hair stylist help please 911 hair emergency?

Try a dark brown hair color ... if u know how to do a poof you just take your 2 fingers right down the middle of your head and put a small clip to hold it up and poofy or bobby pins .... then you an do really big curls with dangley earing and bracelts ....GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment