Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How do you pick out a good hair stylist?

I live in a small town so of course there arent any grand hair salons where i live like there would be in L.A. or some place like that....so i was wondering what the best way to find a good hairstylist would be.... i know word of mouth but alot of my friends, have given me bad advice.....lets just say ive had my fair share of really BAD hair cuts. The last lady i went to cut my hair about 5 inches shorter than i wanted and it was so short i coudnt do anything with it. anyways, how do you find out their qualification without sounding rude.... i just dont know how to go about this... any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!



How do you pick out a good hair stylist?

I don't know what to tell you other than word-of-mouth since you're in a small town. I'm in a small town too, but I love my hair stylist. As far as qualifications, most cosmetologists will have their lisences/certification framed or something up on the wall. You could always ask to see it, I suppose. Also be really specific about what you want...if you give them free reign over what to do with your hair you probably won't get what you want.



Or, if you see someone who has a hair style you really like, you could just ask them where they get their hair done. I'm sure they'll be flattered.



How do you pick out a good hair stylist?

well, if they themselves have really bad hair, then don't have them cut your hair.



also, if you show them what you want, and they keep being dumb. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment