Saturday, April 14, 2012

To all that interested in my question about 'can a white stylist cut a black persons hair'

Well, I went today, and I must say this lady did a wonderful job, she explained everything she was doing as she went along, and I ended up with the cutest neat curly 'fro ever! So yes, a white woman did a wonderful job with my hair -- oh and I was in and out of there in 1 hr, only spent $18 bucks!! WhooooHooooo!! have a good day ladies!



To all that interested in my question about 'can a white stylist cut a black persons hair'?

So happy for you...



Thanks for sharing.



To all that interested in my question about 'can a white stylist cut a black persons hair'?

of course a



white stylist can cut a black persons hair cuz its bout your talent not bout yur hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment