Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair cut advice - HELP!?

Ok, so right now my hair is long (past my shoulders) and cut to one length except for the layers that frame my face.



So I've been wanting to get a haircut and decided that I want to get layers in the back of my hair too - but I don't know how to tell that to the hair stylist or if she'll cut different layers than I want.



I kind of want the cut to be like this:



http://www.ssb4.net/users/14061/dsp_img_...



Please help me translate or know what to tell the hair stylist! :)



Hair cut advice - HELP!?

No, don't say choppy layers or she will cut your hair in chunks. Tell her you want your hair fully layered. But the best advice is to bring that picture and she will be able to see exactly what you are talking about.



The best way to achieve that style on that length of hair is to do a pull up cut.....meaning she will comb your hair straight up and then cut, when it is down it will be in uniform layers. Unless your hair has body in it, you will need to do some work with it to have it flare out like in the pictures. Use some mousse and blow dry it upwards with a large round brush.



But again, bring the picture.



What one person calls something can mean something totally different to another. Once your hair is cut and not how you want it, you'll have to wait until it grows back in.



Good luck.



Hair cut advice - HELP!?

just show her the pic



Hair cut advice - HELP!?

just make sure you get it through that you want layers..



Hair cut advice - HELP!?

Request Choppy Layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment