Saturday, April 14, 2012

Does it matter if you get a hair cut by a licensed stylist or by an experienced, but not licensed pe

Please elaborate



Does it matter if you get a hair cut by a licensed stylist or by an experienced, but not licensed person?

I consider it to be an issue of "trust". In the first case, you trust the state that licensed the person. In the second case you trust your own instincts relative to the person's abilities and performance.



Me, I've a learned prejudice against presuming a licensed stylist has a primary concern other than cash-in-hand or return business. It's their business to assure themselves and the hair-care industry l-o-t-s of return business. If you like what the industry produces, go with the licensed professional.



For a trim on long hair, I'd sooner trust myself to an experienced, sympathetic person recommended by other long-haired folk than someone who's had hundreds or thousands of hours of training in maiming hair.



Does it matter if you get a hair cut by a licensed stylist or by an experienced, but not licensed person?

It doesn't really matter. If I were you and looking for a haircut, I would go to each of them and ask them if they have any haircut pictures that they're proud of and if you could see them. If I had to choose, I would choose the experienced but not licensed person for a haircut, but if I wanted my hair dyed or permanently straightened or permed, I would choose the licensed stylist.



Does it matter if you get a hair cut by a licensed stylist or by an experienced, but not licensed person?

I don't think it matters it all depends on you. some licensed stylist cut hair uneven and no personality. I'm not licensed and I've done my friends and families hairs and got compliments on it. so it really doesn't matter. it's who you feel comfortable with. A great personality is always a plus because it makes the time really go by fast and you're always talking. while if the stylist didn't have a great personality it's boring and most likely you'll go to someone else the next time.



when you try to explain how you want your haircut and they have a unsure look. like they're not too sure if they can do it than get out and go to someone else. you can sense it in them that they're unsure of how it should be cut.



Does it matter if you get a hair cut by a licensed stylist or by an experienced, but not licensed person?

it doesnt matter licened stylists are just professionally trained so thay can do more styles and make less errors thats all it means

No comments:

Post a Comment