Saturday, April 14, 2012

How should I cut my hair?

I have straight, very thick, dark brown hair and it's pretty healthy. my face is kinda chubby looking so i want a nice hair cut that will look good on it. whenever i go to the hair stylist i tell them to cut my hair however they want and how they think will look good on me. i think they're afraid i'll hate it or something and always make me say what i want. well i want it too look cool and funky!



right now i have hair just below my shoulders with lots of layers and bangs to the side but it's been like that for 4 years and i'm sick of it!



i thought maybe getting it cut shorter in the back and longer in the front would be cool but i don't know!



oh yeah and i'm 21, so i don't need a little kiddie hairdo and i don't want an old ladies hair cut either :P



any ideas?



also, any places that cut cool hairdos in vancouver or the tri-cities (British Columbia)?



How should I cut my hair?

the first hair cut is just way cute, so, i thought you might like it, lol.



and the second link has a few good ones on it, (some, not quite so good) but these ones are pretty instyle right now.



How should I cut my hair?

Get your hair layered. =)



(maybe side bangs or something)

No comments:

Post a Comment